I've added the following integration with bandcamp:
- copy song info from bandcamp, by pasting in the song's bandcamp URL when you post the song and clicking the "Copy Song Info From Bandcamp" button
- songs posted using a bandcamp URL will show the bandcamp embedded MP3 player which will link to your bancamp page, so people can go purchase/download your music
It's also possible to automatically copy over whole albums from bandcamp but I haven't enabled this for everybody. If you want to use that feature, send a message to admin about it.
|Posted: 2012-06-02 08:19:02 Edited: 2012-06-02 08:19:02|
Here are the steps to use this feature:
1) Click "Post Song" in the top navigation links
2) Click the Bandcamp logo in the "Import From..." section of the form
3) This will bring up a dialog, paste the URL to the song's Bandcamp PAGE (not the song's mp3 on Bandcamp) into the field and click "Import"
4) You should now see the song's data from Bandcamp in the main form
5) At this point you can click the "Add Song" button at the bottom of the form, and you'll be done.
You can modify the data imported from Bandcamp if you want, but you probably DO NOT want to change the value for URL or people likely won't be able to play your song on SomeSongs. (The URL must be a link to an mp3 for your song.)
|Posted: 2013-07-22 20:42:53 Edited: 2013-07-22 20:42:53|