I tried to like the URL to our Bandcamp, but it doesn't seem to play nice with the link and play it on the site here. I can stash the .mp3 somewhere to play in the meantime, but didn't know if there's an easy way to just point to the bandcamp site and make it work.
It looks like bandcamp wants to use an embedded player, which would duplicate the player on this site.
|Posted: 2013-07-18 16:37:57 Edited: 2013-07-18 16:37:57|
Hey! I'm not sure what you mean by "tried to like the URL to our Bandcamp"?
To import a song from Bandcamp and have it play correctly, you need to:
1. Click "Post Song" in the nav links across the top of the browser tab/window
2. Click the Bandcamp logo in the "Import From..." section of the form
3. That brings up a dialog into which you can paste the song's Bandcamp PAGE URL (just the link to the song's page, not to the song's mp3), which in your case that would be http://boffoyuxdudes.bandcamp.com/track/fill-in-the-blanks-all-in it looks like
4. Click "Import"
5. All the song's info from Bandcamp should show up in the main form.
6. At that point you're ready to click the "Add Song" button at the bottom of the form
Looking at the data, it looks like maybe got to step 5 but then also pasted the song's Bandcamp page URL ( http://boffoyuxdudes.bandcamp.com/track/fill-in-the-blanks-all-in ) into the "URL" field before proceeding to step 6.
I went ahead and updated your song with the correct value for URL (the value that points to the mp3 on bandcamp.com). I tested it and your song plays now.
Thanks for trying that feature out. It's very new, so it probably has bugs and/or could be easier to use. ;) Please let me know if you have any more issues with it.
|Posted: 2013-07-22 20:38:18 Edited: 2013-07-22 20:38:18|